is for small to mid-sized businesses that are committed to reach the next level.
Our growGREAT workshop series and methodology is a deep dive into your business to devise a roadmap for success.
Choose any single session, three-session module (Strategy and Digital Beginnings, Marketing, Brand Building and Social Media or Analysis and Optimization), a comprehensive two day nine-session intensive module customized for the growth of your business.
This is a business strategy plan for the future, relying on the tools of Marketing and Digital Marketing execution to achieve realistic (based on YOUR budget, resources and time-bound goals.
Identifying your Target Audience
Planning for your Budget and Resources
Website Planning and Design
Email and Paid Digital Media
Social Media, SEO, PR and Content Planning
Analysis & Optimization
We rely on analytics, data and strategic planning to help you devise a plan for long term success. Training can be conducted as a two-day intensive or a nine-week course for individuals or groups.
Choose a single session, a fully planned strategic module or a two-day immersive intensive based on your current needs.
Training- growGREAT Single Session150$Single Session- Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Twitter, Email, otherValid for one month
- Account set-up
- Payment profile set up
- Ad set up
- *** Session will be recorded***
- Session length one hour
Training- growGREAT - 3 Session Bundle400$Foundations of Strategy & Business, Brand & Digital or Analysis
- Choose at checkout from:
- Strategy and Business- 3 sessions
- Brand and Digital- 3 sessions
- Measurement, Analysis and Actionable Insights
Training- growGREAT 2 Day Intensive1,400$Building Your Business Start to Finish
- Business Strategy
- Identifying your Target Audience
- Competitive Analysis
- Goal Setting
- Budget and Resource Planning
- Brand Building
- Website Planning and Design
- Social Media and Content Planning
- Execution Planning
- Measurement, Analysis, Insights and Optimization
Training- growGREAT Branding Workshop2,750$Branding Workshop 4 hours/ 2 daysValid for one year
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Mission, Vision, Values
- Competitor Analysis
- Competitive (Unique Positioning) Statement
- Target Market Identification
- Marketing Tactics Review
- Brand Storytelling Tone and Messaging
- Creative Prototypes
- Sample Content Calendar (where applicable)
- Recommended Budget and Media Plan